We're going on tour to celebrate an awesome 2017!
The Bath Pizza Co team will be heading to the home of pizza, Naples on Sunday 7th - Tuesday 9th of January to tour some of the Europe's most famous pizzerias, restaurants and bars... and of course, to soak up the city's cultural sites.
After a very busy 2017 Bath Pizza Co has grown considerably and we're taking some time to explore the origins of pizza and reflect on a great 12 months.
This year we've:
- welcomed several additional members to the team joining Jonah, our head chef
- been awarded a Gold Taste of the West award
- supported a wide range of community arts festivals and events
- partnered with Bath Folk Festival, Bath Festivals and local schools and community groups
- expanded and improved our menu
- been featured in The Bath Magazine's Delicious Guide 2017
- hired our professional pizza taster, Mike
- made the news with UniLad, BBC News, Metro, Cosmopolitan, CNN, NBC and a few others
Owner, Alex Peters said: "2017 has been great. The Bath Pizza Co team have put in a huge shift through the year and we're now buzzing to get to Naples to explore pizza at its roots and the pizza culture of Italy. Over the year we've hosted some fantastic events and collaborated with several local arts and festival organisations to make Green Park Station come alive and can't wait to head to Italy to celebrate the past twelve months.
"This year we've really enjoyed refining and improving our menu as well as growing our name in Bath. The tweaks we've made to our pizza menu this year have gone down very well and our customer base continues to grow across Bath. We're really looking forward to 2018!"
Bath Pizza Co will still be open for business during the Naples tour in January